Of Paraguayan cuisine is a mixture of the Spanish in Portuguese kitchens.
Typical ingredients of the Paraguayan kitchen:
- – maniok (cassave)
- – more
- – beans (black and white)
- – boiled cassava that the bread substitutes
- – beef
- – edible plants
- – cheese
Typical dishes of the Paraguayan kitchen:
- – fight-fight (chicken soup with cornmeal dumplings)
- – mazamorroa (dessert based on corn)
- – the chip (Cassava bread with cheese and egg)
- – Locro (thick potato stew)
View all Paraguayan recipes.