Of Spanish cuisine consists of many regional cuisines, such as the Catalan,Galicische of Basque kitchens all vary greatly.
Typical features of Spanish cuisine:
- – Use of olive oil.
- – The use of various types of garlic, parsley and onions The main ingredients of their dishes.
- – 2 that's cool daily food (around 15:00 around and 22:00), usually a starter and a main course.
- – Eating fruit or sweets as dessert.
- – The use of herbs such as rosemary or oregano to a limited extent.
- – Breakfast includes fruit, strong coffee and sweets which are completely different in each region.
- – When hot dishes usually there bread bijgegeten.
- – Eat small snacks – better known as Tops. View all tapas recipes.
Typical dishes of Spanish cuisine:
View all Spanish recipes.